All About YIP
Best of YIP Magazine
YIP Magazine Archives
Moray Eel Approved Links
Safe Driving Tips|
To help you get this magazine home safely
- A car in motion is a car that can crash
- Inflated tires, inflated ego.
- Steering wheels can easily distract the driver.
- If your hood pops up while driving, just keep going. Determination is the key.
- You wouldn't put gas in your body; why put it in your car?
- Seatbelt, shmeatbelt.
- You didn't think speed limits were for real, did you?
- Aim for the other cars (reverse psychology). *** FROM KYLE ***
- Don't drive tired. Airbags inflate conveniently when you crash.
- If your tires explode while driving, just keep going. They want an audience - don't be that audience.
- Have your exhaust piped inside your car - you paid good money for that gas.
- Brakes are for lazy drivers - CARS ARE FOR GOING!!!
- Don't waste your tires by using them all at once.
- No car? No problem! Drive anyhow.
- Deliberately crash your car every now and then. You're going to get into accidents anyhow - why not be in control?
- If your car catches fire while driving, just keep going. What a pathetic cry for attention.
- Remember: gas must go in the gas hole, not just through the window.
- Driving in reverse brings back lost gas.
- Remember: the car is more scared of you than you are of it.
- Don't waste your rear view mirror on other cars.
- Above all, remember, it's your car: drive how YOU want.
If you like anything here, or if you don't, please e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org. Or we'll come to your house, order you a pizza and leave you to pay for it.